Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Chuck Norris WARNS 1000 Years Of Anti-Christ Darkness If Obama Wins


I just took my son and daughter to their first of school and on my way home I hear my local radio station do a promo about Chuck Norris warning the 1000 years of Darkness will start if President Obama is re-elected.

Normally I might dismiss such a promo as a liberal smear tactic except I was listening to a right-wing talk show.

After the commercial break they played the full ad and it truly is disgusting.

In the ad Norris and his wife blame the 30 million America Christians who decided not to vote in 2008 for allowing Obama are at fault for allowing Obama’s ‘destruction’ of America.

Given the fact that our votes are supposed to be anonymous, I would like to know where that 30 million Christians figure from .... http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com