Sunday, November 23, 2014

Jimmy Carter: 'Being Called Worst President Is a Compliment Coming from Warmonger McCain'

RONAN FARROW, MSNBC: John McCain reaching for the worst possible insult for President Obama earlier this year said this: “I have never seen anything like this in my life. I thought Jimmy Carter was bad, but he pales in comparison to this president in my opinion.” The serious question is, what does is it feel like, and what is your response to, these moments of being used as an insult? Your legacy being used as an insult.

PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER: That’s a compliment to come from a war monger… I was lucky enough when I was president to keep our country at peace, and provide peace for others. I was lucky enough to go through my four years, we never shot a bullet or dropped a bomb or fired a missile .... http://investmentwatchblog.com